Links CRM provides several services to help improve your company’s relationships with suppliers and customers. Obviously we will tailor our services to the requirements of your business but typically they include:
Improving Your Business by Retaining and Gaining Customers
The primary goal of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is to improve long-term growth and profitability through a better understanding of customer behaviour and identifying what your customers are actually looking for not what you think they want. In all walks of business today, the market is fiercely competitive and retaining current clients is critical. To help ensure repeat business Links CRM can assist with:
- Improving client liaison, account management and development
- Identifying new areas and services to give more value to your existing customers
- Suggest and implement marketing strategies to identify potential customers
- Implement systems and initiatives to generate new customers
In all market sectors, the level of customer service is critical to the competitive environment small businesses operate in today. Responses and attitudes of staff at all levels of a company can affect the customer experience for better or for worse so we can help ensure all parts of your business are delivering what your customer wants.
Links CRM can evaluate and thus help to improve your customers’ experiences via bespoke surveys including:
- By phone
- Site visits
Branding, Marketing and Social Media
Building and maintaining a strong business reputation and brand has become increasingly challenging. Customer experience and total satisfaction, or delight with their experience is critical to attracting, maintaining and developing new customers. With the rise of social media, if not handled correctly, just one unhappy customer can deliver a devastating online blow to any company.
Links CRM can advise on how best to maintain your brand and suggest ways you can use traditional media such as advertising and mail shots along with harnessing the power of the internet and social media to your advantage including:
- Online surveys
- Email databases and regular customer emailings
- Direct mail
Presenting your business consistently at your premises and online is an important part of how customers relate to you and Links CRM partners with a small team of specialists and can provide cost-effective solutions in areas such as:
- Branding including logos, stationery, brochures, leaflets and signage
- Copywriting so you present a consistent tone of voice
- Websites that are inviting and easy for your customers to use
- Social media set-up, branding and implementation
- Events and functions
Contact Links CRM today to find out how we can help your business retain your existing customers and keep them satisfied whilst gaining new ones.